smallRNA / miRNA Seq Analysis Service
Low amounts, short turnaround time, PCR bias elimination
- We use our gel-free single tube protocol for high quality smallRNA library preparation.
- Our technology (sample preparation and “TrueQuant“) effectively reduces ligation-bias and PCR-bias observed in other protocols.
- TrueQuant PCR bias elimination is especially useful for smallRNA analysis, as the number of different molecules is limited.
- Our highly efficient library generation procedure effectively reduces the number of PCR cylces and thereby reduced the number of duplicates
- The method works for all sources of smallRNA, including from plants
- Annotation to existing databases (e.g.miRBase)
- Quantification (“TrueQuant“)
- Interaction network analysis of miRNAs and target transcripts (optional)
Ultra low input!
We have developed an optimzed protocol for low amounts of material. Because we can eliminate PCR-bias thanks to our “TrueQuant” method, the data remains more accurate even at higher numbers of PCR cycles.
Required material: 0.1-100 ng of total RNA or the corresponding amount of fresh material. Please contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +49 69 95739710.
Liquid biopsies / exRNA
because of its high sensitivity and the fact that our method works already with minute amounts of input material, only 25 µl of blood plasma is sufficient for the analyses of free circulating RNA or exRNA from blood plasma. The method is equally suited for the analyses of exRNA from urine or even aqueous humor.
Besides NGS-based smallRNA analysis, we also offer qPCR solutions for smallRNA.
Our “know how” about smallRNA library preparation was also integrated into our smallRNA-Seq kit: the only gel-free single-tube protocol for less than 0.1 ng of total RNA input material.
From tissue to results- full service or kits for all your samples
Gel Free smallRNASeq kit