GenXPro qPCR and digital qPCR service
Quantitative PCR (qPCR) service of any nucleic acid of interest. Just send your RNA, DNA, tissue or other samples and we will accurately quantify the nucleotides of interest according to MIQE standards.
- Target gene and reference gene assay design
- Gene expression profiling
- Quantitative monitoring of gene knock-downs by small interfering RNAs (siRNAs).
- Quantitative analysis of mature and active microRNAs (miRNAs), using target-specific primers that differentiate between members of a miRNA family.
- Quantification of allelic expression of specific genes and detection of gene copy changes in agriculture and medicine.
- Analysis of differences in methylation
- Detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in genes by dual labelled probe (TaqMan™) assays for plant, animal and human genotyping and analysis of genetic diseases.
- Determination of absolute Plasmid Copy Numbers , e.g. for monitoring fermentation processes and yield optimization
GenXPro offers dual labelled probe (TaqMan™) assays and SYBR Green or EvaGreen intercalator assays
NEW Digital qPCR Service(ddPCR)
With our naica® system 6-color Digital PCR from STILLA we can simultaneously quantify up to six targets as well as as well as combinatorial assays in a a sample with highest accuracy and sensitivity. The system is used for the liquid biopisies, microbiomes, transcriptomes and many other applications.
Please contact us for planning your firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphics from https://www.stillatechnologies.com/multiplex-pcr/digital-pcr/[/two_third]